Topic: accept incomming .local RCPT ? bad guy
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4 or 5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CENTOS 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Simple question maybe but I don't know if its 100% oke.
I have the problem that some people sending from a 'wrong' location like this:
postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[x.x.x.x]: 554 5.7.1 <SUBNAME.AHOSTNAME.local>: Helo command rejected: Go away, bad guy (.local).; from=<test@AHOSTNAME.com> to=<firstname.lastname@example.org> proto=ESMTP helo=<SUBNAME.AHOSTNAME.local>
From something ending with .local , I want that's oke.
Must I change this file ?
(what I have now)
HELO_CHECK=1 <<<<<<<< -- change that one to HELO_CHECK=0 ?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.