Topic: changing email domain
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6 (Pro 1.4.1)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL6/64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Right now we have my.email.domain .. and then we also have a global alias domain as d2.email.domain
I'd like to reverse these such that d2.email.domain is the "real" email domain and my.email.domain is the alias domain.
Thoughts on how I'd do this, what all I'd need to update/etc?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.