Topic: Ridiculous password settings
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7 - pro 2.1.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
apparently since recently there is some hidden password policy being enforced (or to better express it being forced upon me)
We do not wish to be FORCED by other people to have a certain password policy (having a generic password policy that is widely known as the standard by itself is a weakness anyways as any hacker will now know what pattern to search for but this is not the topic of my post.). We wish to set our own policy yet iredadmin does not let me do this .
How can the password policy that is being forced upon us against our wishes be changed ?
I really find this a every bad move and i wish you would give us the freedom of setting policies who WE wish. Not how others thin it should be. And at least give us an easy interface to change such default.
Hope someone has a solution to change this policy default.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.