Topic: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7 (Pro 1.8.2)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Wheezy
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
When sending mail to my server some users get rejected with this error:
Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<firstname.lastname@example.org>:
host XX.XXX.62.110 [XX.XXX.62.110]: 504 5.5.2 <XX.XXX.62.73>:
Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname
Any clue to fix this? What is it on my server who rejects this? (any way to bypass it?)
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.