Topic: amavisd dead but subsys locked / permissions
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.86 -> 0.87 (upgrade)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have been getting errors in my logs related to amavisd not starting.
My symptoms seem the same as here:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic4058 … again.html
Something is changing the directory permissions and/or owner of /var/lib/spamassasin /3.003001.
Amavisd can't read the files in the above directory. After changing them so amavisd can access it, all works OK.
I have searched the web, but nothing seems to fit.
Is there an iRedMail script that changes the directory permissions at some time?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.