Topic: Some Quetions About iRedMail
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: -------
I have some questions about iRedMail:-
1. If Move Spam to Junk filter is not set then where the spam will go?
2. How do i set Move spam to Junk by default for every user?
3. How mails are classified as spam?
4. How to classify hosts as trusted or not trusted?
5. I want to create a new folder for every user and for future new uses also, how do i do that??I want to move all mails that are sent as group emails(mostly advertisements.) to that folder.
6. HOw can i host the RoundCube mail on another host?(to save my vps' RAM)
7. How can i set the auto-reponse mail more specific such add current date get sender's name via mysql database?
8. How can i store my emails on a different host via ftp?