Topic: spam assassin only works with the main domain
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v0.3 (MySQL)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Spam Assassin works fine for any email I have on my main domain but it does not work with any other domains I have. I added the domains in the 50-user file for amavis, is there anywhere else I have to add these?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.