Topic: Unloading iptables modules [fail]
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedmail-0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: I didn't
I just made a fresh installation, but when i restarted iptables this pops up:
service iptables restart
* Flushing firewall rules iptables [ OK ]
* Setting chains to policy ACCEPT filter [ OK ]
Unloading iptables modules [fail]
* Applying iptables firewall rules [ OK ]
I didn't change anything - i tried out different thinks, nothing worked.
anyone an idea?
Thanks in advance.
Edit: What kind of information can i provide?
Edit2: I had no problem with the last Version of iREdmail 0.8.6
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.