Topic: Error when updating to Iredmail v0.8.7 / PGSQL updates function error
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6 > 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5, Linux 3.14.1-x86_64-linode39 on x86_64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: n/a
When following you upgrade tutorial here: http://iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?titl … .8.6-0.8.7
And running through the PGSQL commands for updating the db structure at the end, they all work until this one for which I encounter the following error:
vmail=# UPDATE domain SET settings=CONCAT(settings, 'default_language:', defaultlanguage, ';');
ERROR: function concat(text, unknown, character varying, unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: UPDATE domain SET settings=CONCAT(settings, 'default_languag...
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.
Please help me as I am now stuck with a live server in mid upgrade state......Thanks.
- Fabian S.
P.S. I originally posted this under iredadmin and realized that maybe it should be in here.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.