Topic: spam not being marked as SPAM (BUG??) (resolved)
Added a new domain to the system to find that no email was being marked as ***Spam***
come to find that /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf
did not have the new domain in its list.
Added the domain and restarted amavisd and now spam is being marked ok.
perhaps this is a bug in the iredadmin pro when it adds the new domain?. perhaps this should be looking at a list of domains from the database?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6 PRO
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos ^.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.