Topic: tag and pass spam to local mailbox, but do not forward to external dom

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,
I have been running iRedmail for well over a year now. We're very happy with it.

Currently the server tags spam, and then delivers it to the users' mailbox. Sieve then takes over and moves it into the 'Spam' folder.
This works well. Here is an example from /var/log/maillog

Apr 23 07:10:52 xxx amavis[5078]: (05078-11) Passed SPAM, MYUSERS LOCAL [a.a.a.a] [b.b.b.b] <spammer@aaa.bbb> -> <localuser@localdomain.ccc>, Message-ID: <spammer@aaa.bbb>, mail_id: xxxxxxxxxxxx, Hits: 12.275, size: 3962, queued_as: xxxxxxxxxxxx, 39 ms

If a forwarding address is set in iRedadmin-Pro, this tagged spam is then forwarded on to a remote address, where it is assumed that our IP is the source of spam.
I would like to continue using the tag and pass, but only deliver locally - never forward spam, even when tagged.

Can someone suggest any preferred methods for achieving this?
I'm thinking of using a separate instance of amavisd to scan outgoing email and rejecting the spam there. Perhaps there is a simpler method?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: tag and pass spam to local mailbox, but do not forward to external dom

No idea yet.

Postfix accepts the mail ==>> Postfix injects it to content filter (Amavisd) ==>> Amavisd invokes SpamAssassin + ClamAV for spam/virus scanning ==>> Amavisd injects scanned email back to Postfix queue ==>> Postfix forwards the email (or invoke the MDA to deliver email locally)

No idea which step we can achieve your request.