Topic: IRedmail Pro - LDAP installation from scratch
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6 PRO
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu LTS 12.0.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi ZhangHuangbin ,
I just purchased iRedmail Pro LDAP and i want to install on Ubuntu Server 12.04 from scratch. Could you please help me to setup step by step since i don't want to take risk as im migrating 500 users from other exchange server.
And i also need to remove password complexity function.
Thank you for your as usual support.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.