Topic: View incoming mail DKIM status in mail content

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,

The DKIM verification system of iredmail is working perfectly but the result is only visible in the headers of the incoming e-mails.

I would like to be able the DKIM results directly into the body text of each e-mail that I receive, so something like that:

<e-mail original message>
<if dkim is correct: "the sender address has been verified and is legit">

or

<e-mail original message>
<if dkim is false or not used: "the sender address could not be verified. Proceed with caution."

Thanks in advance for your help!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: View incoming mail DKIM status in mail content

No idea yet.
But if you just want to view DKIM status in Roundcube webmail, there's a plugin available:
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Repository (Search "dkim")

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

No idea yet.
But if you just want to view DKIM status in Roundcube webmail, there's a plugin available:
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Repository (Search "dkim")

Hi Zhang and thanks for your help!

Im using my email account from my iphone with integrated mail application so badfully i cannot use roundcube for this.

I searched on the net but i found no answers on how to modify message body using headers verifications sad

Neutro wrote:

I searched on the net but i found no answers on how to modify message body using headers verifications

If you want to modify body, you need tool like AlterMIME (it's used to add disclaimer text in email). As far as i know, no existing tool for show DKIM status. Good luck. smile