Topic: how to dissable some applications

may i know how to disable following applications

Amavisd-new
SpamAssassin
ClamAV
pysieved
Policyd

i appreciate if some one can help me out.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by shake 2010-03-05 15:30:35)

Re: how to dissable some applications

stop
Amavisd-new
SpamAssassin
ClamAV

you can stop these service , modify postfix main.cf ,comment out the line. let the postfix not use amavisd-new

content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024

shake wrote:

stop
Amavisd-new
SpamAssassin
ClamAV

you can stop these service , modify postfix main.cf ,comment out the line. let the postfix not use amavisd-new

content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024

shake thanks for the reply and do you have any idea about how to disable other applications of followings
pysieved
Policyd

Pysieved provides managesieve service, used for webmail users to customize mail filter rules. Disable pysieved service and webmail plugins should fit your need.

Policyd provides greylisting/blacklisting/whitelisting and other features. Remove 'check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10031' in postfix config should work for you.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Pysieved provides managesieve service, used for webmail users to customize mail filter rules. Disable pysieved service and webmail plugins should fit your need.

Policyd provides greylisting/blacklisting/whitelisting and other features. Remove 'check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10031' in postfix config should work for you.

ZhangHuangbin

i really appreciate your prompt reply and ill check and see.