1 (edited by shafeeks 2014-03-28 15:10:58)

Topic: Upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-Ldap 2.0 to 2.1.1

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Squeezy 6.0.9
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi

I am upgrading the iRedAdminPro-Ldap from 2.0 to 2.1.1. 

The upgrading went ok but on the dashboard, it does not show the statistics of last 24 hours, TOP 10 senders and recepients. 
Moreover, in the tab System -> Sent mails , recieve mails and other options there does not display. 

settings.ini has also been changed from settings.ini to settings.py

When putting back the symbolic link from 2.1.1 to 2.0 in /usr/share/apache2.  It works.  But in the 2.1.1 it doesn'
Apache server was restarted.

Your help will be appreciated. 

Thanks

Regards

Shafeek

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-Ldap 2.0 to 2.1.1

*) Is there any error message in Apache log file related to statisics/top10/sent mail missing?
*) Do you have correct SQL info of Amavisd in iRedAdmin-Pro config file (settings.py)? Please check it again.
*) Is it possible to let me login to your server for further debug? You can always contact me here: http://www.iredmail.org/contact.html

Hi Zhang,

I can't find any error in the apache logs
The settings have not been changed.  I compared the settings.ini and settings.py.  The SQL is correct. 
yes i can grant you an access. 

Thanks

Shafeek

Hi Zhang,

I found the error.  in fact, when converting the settings.ini to setting.py (bash tools/convert_ini_to_py.sh settings.ini)
There is an extra space that has been added to the amavisd_db_name = "amavisd ".

Remove the space correct the problem

Thanks
Regards

Shafeek

shafeeks wrote:

Hi Zhang,

I can't find any error in the apache logs
The settings have not been changed.  I compared the settings.ini and settings.py.  The SQL is correct. 
yes i can grant you an access. 

Thanks

Shafeek