Topic: Balance Outgoing Emails through multiple IP addresses
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.4 (64)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi I new on IredMail, and I migrating from Qmailtoaster, we have around 80k mailboxes, and 130 domains aprox, I'm choosing to buy the pro version for this reason, I have no problem on the migration progress so far, but I have a problem, I need to balance outgoing emails via multiple IP addresses for reputation problems, I found a solution with postfix`s TCP_TABLES and a perl script
Example Link but whenwhen i check my installation, I get the following
[root@mail1 ~]# postconf -m btree cidr environ hash ldap mysql nis pcre pgsql proxy regexp static unix
So basically I have not TCP Table support, someone has already done this, or has any idea how to do it?
From now, thank for any feedback.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.