==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu server 12.04.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: null
I have noticed that in the "iredadmin" panel there is a section "Add". There you can add domains, users, and admins. My silly questions are:
1.What happens if you add lets say "gmail.com"?
2. Should I own the domain that i have the intention to "Add" under iredadmin?
3. If yes, how do I add a second domain (and of course receive emails from that domain)?
4. Should I have to add anything in /etc/hosts file?
Many thanks in advance.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: