Topic: Using virtual ssl domain in outlook config instead of default
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- I have a domain mydefaultdomain.com on iredmail and ssl virtual host default is configured to ssl of mydefaultdomain.com
- I set up a virtual domain called mydomain.com to iredmail
- I point mail.mydomain.com to IP address of server having iredmail
- I set up ssl certificate so that mail.mydomain.com lands on ssl version of roundcube of iredmail
- Now if i try to set up outlook with server address mail.mydomain.com it gives me ssl certificate warning. But if i try to set up with server address mail.mydefaultdomain.com it recognizes it and works well.
I think to put the question simply, how should i configure ssls on my server in a way where there is no default ssl and outgoing and incoming mail server mentioned in outlook is pointed to that particular ssl installed on server so it doesn't give any ssl warning.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.