Topic: gmail problem
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: inux version 2.6.18-194.3.1.el5 (firstname.lastname@example.org) (gcc version 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-48)) #1 SMP Thu May 13 13:09:10 EDT 2010
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[18.104.22.168] said: 421-4.7.0 [x.x.x.x 4] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail origina
ting from your IP address. To protect our 421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily 421-4.7.0 blocked. Please visit http://www.goog
le.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html 421 4.7.0 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines. lf2si15361597lbc.143 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command))
I have such a problem as above. what to do, what to check. I have 20 mails in queue- it is not any storm on gmail. My firewall doesn't show any great traffic to google or so ..is all normal. One think I have, is that i changed Internet link for one day, probable mails went trough other gatway. But I changed it. I dont konw how long it will be?
please any advice
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.