Topic: Alias doesn't work
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro v2.0 (LDAP)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
I have similar problem with alias
I have alias created that I cannot find in Admin Panel nor using phpLDAPadmin
I cannot delete this alias or somehow else manage this alias
although the alias is working
How can I rocover from this situation ?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.