Topic: Domainkeys without any signature (nuteral)
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have set dkim and spf record for my domain and tried sending email to gmail and yahoo. After analyzing gmail header i found spf and dkmi record passed successfully but when i checked yahoo header i find the domainkeys is neutral and not pass. can anyone help me in setting up domainkeys to pass?
domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mail.exampledomain.com; dkim=pass (ok)
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.