Topic: Disable Mail redirection in Iredmail
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.6.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 5.8
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: Disable Mail redirection
Some of customer username and password has been compromised due to weak password being set. Once spammer has their account access, they will log in to the usermailbox and perform mail redirection in the user filters. Apart from that the administrator were not able to control them since, the administrator were not able view the customer mail and setting unlike email forwarding which is visible to the domain administrator. Can the email redirection on feature on the filters be disabled but remain other feature like auto-reply vacation. I have in the forum http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic1209 … dcube.html
but were not able to figure out to disable it. Will need your expert opinion on this.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.