Topic: Enhancements & Features

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Zhang,

We need an option to bulk upload user's using csv file format. Most of the mailing solutions provides this. It's a good to have feature in upcoming release.  Another one is to bulk delete all inactive user's from the iredadmin.

Thanks
Soundarajan

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Enhancements & Features

soundarajan wrote:

We need an option to bulk upload user's using csv file format. Most of the mailing solutions provides this. It's a good to have feature in upcoming release.

On my TODO list. May i know the content of your CSV file? e.g. what info you want to import.

soundarajan wrote:

Another one is to bulk delete all inactive user's from the iredadmin.

How do you define "inactive user"?

Zhang,

Please find the attached sample cvs format.Scenario is admin's will be uploading this file in iredadmin. It should create user accounts based on the data in csv file

Another one. It will be good to have a filter option to list all banned or inactive users in the domains. So that we can delete it, instead of going to each and every pages.

Thanks

Thanks for the sample CSV file.

Currently, you're running iRedMail with OpenLDAP backend, you can use script shipped in iRedMail to bulk import them: tools/create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.py.

soundarajan wrote:

It will be good to have a filter option to list all banned or inactive users in the domains.

Again, how do you define "banned" or "inactive" users?

Zhang,

We need to provide this feature for domain administrators in iredadmin via browser, System admin can login and execute the command to create user's. We got a request from many clients to provide an option to bluk upload the user's by themselves.

Oops sorry i mean active and disable user's. A filter to list all inactive user's so that i can delete it

soundarajan wrote:

We need to provide this feature for domain administrators in iredadmin via browser, System admin can login and execute the command to create user's. We got a request from many clients to provide an option to bluk upload the user's by themselves.

Understand. Will try to implement it later.

soundarajan wrote:

Oops sorry i mean active and disable user's. A filter to list all inactive user's so that i can delete it

Understand now: active and disabled users.