Topic: "All Mail" folder

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 12.04.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hello.

Does anybody have a solution how to make an "All Mail" folder like in Gmail. An IMAP folder where copies of inbox and sent mail will be mixed. This is very useful - messages can be viewed like "Threads" and it's easy to read the whole correspondence between mailbox owner and his contact. Fow now there is separated Inbox thread and Sent thread.

Thanks and waiting for answer.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: "All Mail" folder

No idea yet.

For now I can set "Bcc" in every mailbox for all sent mails. After that I can make all those messages to move automatically to "All Mail" folder, when they will come back. And I can copy all other received mail by sieve filtering too. From that time all incoming and outgoing mail will be messed in one folder. It's almost everything I want.

The last thing is how message that is "read" in "All Mail" folder make "read" in "Inbox" folder automatically and otherwise.

Any idea?

4 (edited by 7956556 2014-02-04 06:02:21)

Found the solution:

Just check the option "Place replies in the folder of the message being replied to" in Settings - Preferences - Composing Messages.
And all the replies will be placed in the folder where the original message is.

So threads in the Inbox folder will be complete.

Use it:)