Topic: Problem upgrading to 1.4.1 from 1.1.1
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.1 (Iredadmin pro 1.1.1)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL6/64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
As the subjet says, I am attempting to upgrade my iRedAdmin Pro from 1.1.1 to 1.4.1.
So, I uncompressed the new Pro in /var/www
copied old settings.ini into new Pro dir
ran in the 1.4.1 folder:
[root@package iredadmin]# bash tools/convert_ini_to_py.sh settings.ini
* Backend: pgsql
* Copy sample config file: tools/../settings.py.pgsql.sample
* New config file: tools/../settings.py
+ Sync [general] section
+ Sync [iredadmin] section
+ Sync [vmaildb] section
+ Sync [policyd] section
o Enable Cluebringer integration
+ Sync [amavisd] section
* Checking addition custom settings: ./libs/settings_local.py
+ [SKIP] No such file.
* DONE. New config file: tools/../settings.py
Moved the iredadmin symlink.
Set the permissions as described and restarted httpd
Went to the iredadmin page on my server, and the first thing I saw was the dashboard page, missing most of its data, but also telling me that an upgrade was available to 1.4.1. Which is strange as I just upgraded.
Clicked the details page and got a page showing my domains, most of the license info not there, and a red box with "Permission denied" but not telling me on WHAT the permission was denied.
So, something (maybe multiple somethings) isn't set correctly someplace with the upgrade, I'm guessing.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: