Topic: Problem upgrading to 1.4.1 from 1.1.1
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.1 (Iredadmin pro 1.1.1)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL6/64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
As the subjet says, I am attempting to upgrade my iRedAdmin Pro from 1.1.1 to 1.4.1.
So, I uncompressed the new Pro in /var/www
copied old settings.ini into new Pro dir
ran in the 1.4.1 folder:
[root@package iredadmin]# bash tools/convert_ini_to_py.sh settings.ini
* Backend: pgsql
* Copy sample config file: tools/../settings.py.pgsql.sample
* New config file: tools/../settings.py
+ Sync [general] section
+ Sync [iredadmin] section
+ Sync [vmaildb] section
+ Sync [policyd] section
o Enable Cluebringer integration
+ Sync [amavisd] section
* Checking addition custom settings: ./libs/settings_local.py
+ [SKIP] No such file.
* DONE. New config file: tools/../settings.py
Moved the iredadmin symlink.
Set the permissions as described and restarted httpd
Went to the iredadmin page on my server, and the first thing I saw was the dashboard page, missing most of its data, but also telling me that an upgrade was available to 1.4.1. Which is strange as I just upgraded.
Clicked the details page and got a page showing my domains, most of the license info not there, and a red box with "Permission denied" but not telling me on WHAT the permission was denied.
So, something (maybe multiple somethings) isn't set correctly someplace with the upgrade, I'm guessing.