Topic: Advance Tab on domain and User throws error
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.5 Final
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: No Logs Generated
I just updated my Admin Pro panel from 2.0 to 2.1 but none of the advance Tabs are working on Domain or on User. It throws "internal server error" when I click on ADVANCE tab on Domain or on User profile.
Link reaches to following when clicked advance tab.
Internal server error
Can anyone guide further to resolve this issue?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.