Topic: Can't use cluebringer integration with 2.1 LDAP
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0;8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: (1054, "Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'")
I have upgrade to iRedMail 0.8.6 and iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP 2.1 from 0.8.5 and 2.0 (This is the initial iRedMail/iRedAdmin-pro install)
I followed these procedures without any trouble :
- http://iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?titl … .8.5-0.8.6
- http://iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?titl … AP/2.0-2.1
In iRedAdmin, when i try to add entries to whitlist (System->Whitelist), i get the following error :
(1054, "Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'")
Furthermore i don't see all whitelist entries i've added in cluebringer web-gui.
When i got to System>Limits, the Greylisting checkbox is unchecked whereas the function is working on this system.
Did i miss something ?
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: