Topic: upgrade 0.8.5 to 0.8.6 cluebringer issue
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5 - 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
As I Was executing all the steps to upgrade 0.8.5 to 0.8.6 following happens when reaching cluebringer part
command to execute yum update cluebringer
response : Package(s) cluebringer available, but not installed.
i think the upgrade doc is missing a few things ? If i am correct 0.8.6 adds cluebringer and stops policyd ? but the upgrade doc only talks about yum install cluebringer now adding cluebringer and removing policyd.
any idea as how to perform the proper steps to upgrade ?
or di di do something wrong when installing 0.8.5 ?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.