1 (edited by Kyle Harris 2013-11-30 22:46:17)

Topic: Statistics not being shown correctly on dashboard

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.7.0 (MySQL)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos V6.4 with all patches as of this date
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

My iRedAdmin-Pro-Mysql always shows 0 for all statistics of latest 24 hours.  That includes Received, Sent, Virus, and Quarantined.  The top 10 senders and recipients are also not showing as they should.  Please see the attachment for a screen shot of the issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Post's attachments

iRedMail_No_Statistics.PNG
iRedMail_No_Statistics.PNG 19.84 kb, 1 downloads since 2013-11-30 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Statistics not being shown correctly on dashboard

Hi Kyle,

*) Did you enable Amavisd integration in iRedAdmin-Pro config file (/var/www/iredadmin/settings.ini)? For example:

[amavisd]
logging_into_sql = True
quarantine = True

*) Do you have parameter '@storage_sql_dsn' enabled in Amavisd config file (/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf)?

I do have Amavisd integration in the iRedAdmin-Pro config file set as you show below, logging_into_sql = True and quarantine=True.  I do not have '@storage_sql_dsn' enabled in the amavisd config file.

Thank you.

If you didn't have @storage_sql_dsn enabled in amavisd config file, Amavisd won't log inbound/outbound mail info and quarantined mail in SQL database at all, that's the problem.
So please enable it, then restart amavisd service to make it work.

After step-by-step upgrade from iredmail 0.8.0 to 0.8.5 have simmilar problem. On dashboard i see only few emails sent to one account. I don't see all spam messages in quarantine (found at least three, but it could be muuuch more of them). Even sdtatistics for this particular account are false while it should be about 2k messages/24h in whole and about 1300 spam

Post's attachments

iredmail.jpg
iredmail.jpg 32.59 kb, 2 downloads since 2013-12-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

kospel wrote:

After step-by-step upgrade from iredmail 0.8.0 to 0.8.5 have simmilar problem. On dashboard i see only few emails sent to one account. I don't see all spam messages in quarantine (found at least three, but it could be muuuch more of them). Even sdtatistics for this particular account are false while it should be about 2k messages/24h in whole and about 1300 spam

Hi kospel,

*) Please always post your own questions in a new forum topic, do not hijack other's.
*) Please show us basic info of your iRedMail server:

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

*) What's the version number of Amavisd-new package before and after upgrading? And did you upgrade its SQL structure?

At the moment the issue is solved. I've imported wrong version of the amavisd.mysql file. After recreating amavisd database with right version of this file statistics are shown correctly.