Topic: Blacklisting with Wildcards
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5 w/ Pro 1.7.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Had some questions on the blacklisting. If I enter '%.spam.net -- I'll block all emails from all subdomains 'and' spam.net right? (Not just emails from subdomains.)
Can I have wildcards in a sender's address to block? For example, I get a lot junk from 'email@example.com. Can I create an email entry to block 'bounce%@%.% ?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.