Topic: Testing for the first time

Hi this is a new topic because the last one was before the installation have completed, I have Ubuntu server 12.04 with iRedMail 0.8.5 working for the first time.
After adding new users: user1 and user2, i sent a message from user1 to user2 and visa versa from the roundcube interface, but no thing in the inbox for each, and also the message: "message sent successfully" appears!! , any idea?.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Testing for the first time

Any related log in Postfix log file?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Any related log in Postfix log file?

Thank you, it is a great product actually, it worked just fine, it appears that it needed some time but then all messages arrived, I also tested it on a local network and worked successfully.
Now I'm thinking of putting my domain online and I have questions about ssl certificates - because it appears on my browser, and their relation with my domain and so on, but, as I recall from the installation, I have said No "N" for firewall configurations (I saw that in a video), what is the effect of that on the security of my messages should I reconfigure firewall again now, how?.

I will stay in touch, thank you for helping.

Regards.

tayebbellal wrote:

I have said No "N" for firewall configurations (I saw that in a video), what is the effect of that on the security of my messages should I reconfigure firewall again now, how?.

iRedMail provides a sample iptables rules, if you choose not to use it during iRedMail installation, then iRedMail will not configure your firewall rules. You should configure it manually after installation.