Topic: Quota issue
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-v1.7.0 (MySQL)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS release 6.3 (Final)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Created a domain and set 1G quota to the domain.
Created 20 email accounts under the domain, each having 100M quota.
Then we can see that the total quota becomes 20 X 100=2G which exceeds domain quota.
It seems to be a bug. Kindly have a look and please let us know the solutions.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.