1 (edited by reflectz 2013-11-01 10:24:37)

Topic: premature end-of-input

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 10.0.4 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Idk why this error occurs on mail.log:
Nov  1 00:17:35 phoco postfix/smtpd[30545]: warning: premature end-of-input on 127.0.0.1:7777 while reading input attribute name
Nov  1 00:17:35 phoco postfix/smtpd[29810]: warning: premature end-of-input on 127.0.0.1:7777 while reading input attribute name

can someone help? thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: premature end-of-input

It's problem in communication with iredapd (iRedMail application daemon) - make sure it's running correctly, try to find relevant log entries in iredapd.log - I don't see such entries in my logs / so it's definitely not normal.

reflectz wrote:

- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 10.0.4 LTS

Are you sure it's Ubuntu 10.04 LTS? you can install iRedMail-0.8.5 on Ubuntu 10.04.

I didn't see this error before, please make sure iRedAPD service is running. If it still exist, please turn on debug mode in iRedAPD, try again, paste related debug log in iRedAPD log file (/var/log/iredapd.log) in this forum.

Hi reflectz,

I got the same issue with the latest development version of iRedAPD.

May i know which version of iRedAPD you're running? And could you please paste me output of below command:

# grep -2 'def push' /opt/iredapd/iredapd.py

if the output looks like below:

def push(self, msg):
    asynchat.async_chat.push(self, msg)

Please modify it to below one:

def push(self, msg):
        asynchat.async_chat.push(self, msg + '\n')