1

Topic: Password hash, php code

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

what hash is being used by default and is there a script for php that generates the same password?
Is there a way I can make a registration option and a change password option appear in roundcube

I'm kind of good with php and mysql, I'm not so good at mail servers

2

Re: Password hash, php code

steffan wrote:

what hash is being used by default and is there a script for php that generates the same password?

Reference: http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … ord.hashes

steffan wrote:

Is there a way I can make a registration option and a change password option appear in roundcube

There's no registration forum and change password forum. You can write your own one, especially you're good at PHP+MySQL. smile

3

Re: Password hash, php code

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
steffan wrote:

what hash is being used by default and is there a script for php that generates the same password?

Reference: http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … ord.hashes

Yes, I have seen that page, but what salt is used? md5("password", But what is the salt?)

4

Re: Password hash, php code

My problem is solved thanks