Topic: internal server error
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.7.0 Pro Mysql
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Wheezy
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: internal server error
I have a new installation of iredmail pro.
All looks good and we have migrated from a postfixadmin maia mailguard based system to iredadmin, cool stuff !!!
the only problem that i have, if i login to the admin panel iredamin-pro as postmaster@sadasdasd (its the account generated at the beginning of the installation) all looks nice, when i then click to Domains and Accounts i see all my domains, no problem, but
when i then click on the preferences butten (edit account profile) of a domain i see internal server error.
if i do the exact same over the internal ip address and not over the public name, it works.
if i set debuging to true i see the following:
<type 'exceptions.TypeError'> at /profile/domain/general/DOMAIN.XY
__init__() should return None, not 'tuple'
Python /usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/controllers/mysql/domain.py in GET, line 126
Web GET https://mail.DOMAIN.ZZ/iredadmin/profil … /DOMAIN.XY
Can some one tell me what i have to change?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.