Topic: How to add the ip or hostname whitelist list in the helo_access.pcre ?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL 1.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux 6.4 64bit
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Oct 4 04:13:21 mail postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[18.104.22.168]: 504 5.5.2 <484070-app3>: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname; from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<484070-app3>
One of the email reject by the helo command because not the fully-qualified hostname.
How to add the ip or hostname whitelist list in the helo_access.pcre ?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.