Topic: 554 Sending address not accepted due to spam filter
I am experiencing an issue where sending to this one domain we receive 554 sending address not accepted due to spam filter. Here is the output from if I telnet to the port and perform the task;
[root@pns-mail01 ~]# telnet 184.108.40.206 25
Connected to 220.127.116.11.
Escape character is '^]'.
250-MAIL5.******** Hello [18.104.22.168]
250-AUTH LOGIN CRAM-MD5
554 Sending address not accepted due to spam filter
This is from the server. If i do the same from my desktop everything goes through okay. My IP address isn't blacklisted and neither is the receiving host. I haven't made any changes to anything except installed iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP and this seems like the only domain this is happening to also out of atleast 30 other domains we send to.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP v2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6 64bit
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.