Topic: Help... Can not send or receive mail...
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: In the attachment
I can not send or receive any mail, I'm a little lost and would need support, all ports are open, i have been playing with the DNS of my godaddy domain, and trying some solutions online to get it to work, no success... with all the NSA discussions going on (@ jupiterbroadcasting) i was thinking about adding a mailserver to my CentOS, if anyone could give me a nice push in the right direction that would be SOOOOOOOOOOO coo .
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.