Topic: Roundcube problem
I have ubuntu 13.04 and install iredmail 0.8.5 on it. Everything works fine except roundcube. When I try to go to the web-mail, i see white page. Apache log shows 2 errors with roundcube:
1) PHP Warning: Error writing to log file /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail/logs/errors; Please check permissions in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-0.9.2/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 1056
But the owner of the log and temp folders is apache, and permissions are 0755.
2) PHP Warning: Configuration error. Unsupported database driver: in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-0.9.2/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 1156
I think there is a problem with a db.inc.php settings. I Have mysql 5.5 installed in the system. In phpmyadmin i see that there is a new table named "roundcubemail". But in db.inc.php at first there was mysqli as a database setting, I changed to mysql but nothing changed.
Could you help me?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: