Topic: Python Version Broke iRedmail
Updated packages through Webmin big mistake that was. As python upgraded to version 3 something now iRedMail is broken as it depends on version 2.4+ so now nothing is configured correctly and I keep getting errors complaining that, mod_wsgi is not using the correct version of python. I can't even access /iredadmin login.
Any suggestions or am I going to have to start all over with fresh install?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.