Topic: SMTPS force
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: n/a
I run iredmail for long and I noticed one thing:
1. if client send mail without TLS enabled (no security enabled) then mail is delivered to destination also without using tls. (server to server communication also without security)
2. I tried to force server to server to use tls if posible but every time I change something it afects both client to smtp server and server to server setings.
So I want unsecured client mails that come to my server to be delivered securly (server to server)
I tried changin values of:
setting it to encript is not good idea as if destination server does not support tls mail wont be delivered but in any other way I was unable to force unsecurly recieved mail to be delivered securly.
Is it posible at all?
and if yes that I miss?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.