Topic: Failure to synchronise mail, or mail arriving a few hours later
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.6.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have 2 issues, which may be related. I thought that maybe they were caused by fail2ban and i have just disabled that as per another post found on this forum, but the problems remain.
The issues are:
1. Intermitent connection problems to send/retrieve email
2. Sometimes on my mobile device, i sync the email it it says sync'd, but mail which has arrived and is present on the desktop is not showing on the mobile, mail which was received many hours ago. Eventually later in the day they just all show up.
Do you know what the cause of this issue is, and how to resolve it?
Is it related to the max connection rate, which seems to be really strict?
Aug 26 09:53:30 mail postfix/anvil: statistics: max connection rate 1/60s for (smtp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) at Aug 26 09:50:05
Aug 26 09:53:30 mail postfix/anvil: statistics: max connection count 1 for (smtp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) at Aug 26 09:50:05
Aug 26 09:53:30 mail postfix/anvil: statistics: max cache size 1 at Aug 26 09:50:05
I would like to make these a little less strict regardless of whather or not they are the cause of the 2 issues that i am having.
Thanks in advance
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.