Topic: Problem creating a new mail user with 1.7.0
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5 / 1.7.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: Error: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
I am essentially having the same issue as here: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic5202 … -v170.html
This happens when I do the following:
1. Remove a domain alias from another domain
2. Add the domain that was previously used as an alias to its own domain
3. Try to add a user to this domain
I can add users to other domains fine. Just this domain does not allow me to.
I tried doing these without any results:
Do below steps work for you?
*) deleting all records in SQL table `iredadmin.sessions`
*) Restarting Apache web server
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.