Topic: Restricting access of outgoing E-mails for every users and monitoring
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail Pro - v1.9.0 (LDAP)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3 Final
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I think this would be very much I am asking... But I need to accomplish this anyhow.
Can we have some sort of scenario where one person is assigned and he checks / verifies every outgoing (Specially) and incoming E-mails? The person only do authorizing E-mails to go out outside organization.
Normal User's outgoing E-mails > Person who is authorized to send outside > Outside organization
Can this be happen on iRedMail?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.