Topic: Problem with Domain quota
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.81
- Iredadmin-Pro : 1.4(Mysql)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 5.8 64bit
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have created a domain and set up a 1GB quota for it(attach file domain_quota.png).Then I created a user in the domain with quota 100MB(attach file user_quota.png).Then i edit change the user quota and can set quota 10G(attach file user_quota_edit.png)
I know this is bug of iredadmin pro
Pls help me.How can I limit the quota for all user in that domain cannot exceed the domain quota?
Thank in advance
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.