Topic: Comodo Antivirus for Linux with iRedMail?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: None
Hello all. I have a few questions regarding the use of Comodo Antivirus for Linux as a replacement for ClamAV.
1) Are there any problems with using Comodo Antivirus with iRedMail?
2) Is it actually possible to set this up and how? (I did read the online manual for Comodo Antivirus. However, it only helped a little bit).
3) Any other suggestions with using Comodo Antivirus for Linux before I switch?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.