Topic: High Availability with Percona
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi, I'm trying to configure a high-availability mail server using GlusterFS and Percona XTra DB Cluster on a EC2 environment. I want to deploy 2 nodes. I need to be able to use my percona cluster as the mysql backend. I followed this guide: https://code.google.com/p/iredmail/wiki … ation_Tips to use an existing mysql server but when iRedmail is being installed, it cannot connect to the mysql server.
I was able to configure GlusterFS to be used as the MailDir, but I cannot use an existing mysql as database. I also need 2 other things:
1. Remove the timestamp from the mailbox dir. I saw a guide that configures the iRedmail Admin python file to configure the maildir format but this is no good for me because I will be creating mailboxes directly in the database. How can I do that?
2. I need to completely disable virus and scan check for ALL mailboxes on specific SUBDOMAINS. Possible?
Thank you very much!
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.