- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

hi i use  iRedMail-0.8.5 free edition with LDAP backend for user account,
bu i have a problem

I have setup iredmail and ldap password changer in different machine,
but, my mail server can't receive email notification from ldap password changer machine, and i have test for other web app, and the problem are same. so i try to change my mail server with other and the mail server machine able to receive the e-mail.

any people can help me, how i must configure my iredmail in other the iredmail server can receive email from other machine and different ip

mail server domain ==> mail.example.com
web app machine ==> change.example.com

Thanks and best regardss

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: can't receive email from web app

sorry, I don't quite understand your issue.

*) What's "ldap password changer"?
*) What do you mean "receive email notification from ldap password changer machine"? Receive email? You know you can always access your mailbox via POP3/IMAP protocols.

Re: can't receive email from web app

Iam sorry, for this mistake,
my case is like this,
i have setup 2 machine,
machine 1 (mail.mydomain.com0 ==>, i install it with iredmail, and
machine 2 (e-learning.mydomain.com ==>, i install it with moodle and self ldap password changer/ltb (http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentati … e-password)

So, when I test to sent an emil notification from machine 2 (Moodle or ltb) to reset my password, and sent the email confirmation to my account,i can't receive the email in my iredmail(machine 2),
but, when i test with other mailserver, the email receive in my inbox.

because of that, i want to ask, if there are some special configuration that must i do for my iredmail after standart installation, in other my iredmail can receive email from other machine.

thanks for your attention