Topic: Multiple SSL domains on one server/ip
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v0.2.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Morning all, I set this up as a test for a customer/friend to test. They are pleased and the only issue they see are numerous SSL error's. There all using MAC's and while I wait for a screenshot(s), they don't mind purchasing what is needed but I do have a few questions.
Are there any problems or is it even possible to have multiple SSL certs on one iRedMail server. This is hosted on an Amazon's EC2 instance and you can't have multiple IP's on one box, so not sure since I haven't seen the error yet I figured I would just ask the forum since it would end up here regardless.
I am just not sure if the issue is more apache related (dont think) as their using the local mail app on the MAC and IMAP, so if that's the case, either;
1. Can SSL simply be disabled via the iRedAdmin control panel or config.
2. Can I purchase 3 SSL cert's and have them all play nice on the same box, different domains.
Thanks to all read/replies.
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.