Topic: Limit in Bcc recipients?
I'm having issues sending informational email to my clients using iRedMail.
The way that I'm used to do this is:
Sending Account: email@example.com
Bcc: Here goes my clients email addresses, at this time are over 300 addresses, maybe 400.
Subject and Message Body: Informational.
The problem is that there seems to be a limit of recipients for Bcc. I tested this way of sending with 20+ recipients and the message got sent ok. I tried sending this from RoundCube and after 2-3 minutes I haven't got any warning message but it's still processing; Thunderbird stalls at Delivering Mail.
I have used this method for years, but since I switched to DigitalOcean and installed iRedMail, I got this issue.
Is this a configuration issue? Where should I look, what should I change? Is there another way to this? I haven't tried yet sending this using the postmaster account (action that I would like to avoid if possible).
Thanks in advance,
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5 (non-Pro)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.